This is #1 of 7 Healthy Habit Vlogs I had done for my team and now I want to share them with you! Enjoy the video!
The first habit is of course on what else? Breakfast! A great way to start the day!
And please enjoy the recipe below for the yummy image you see above!
It will help you add a colorful twist to your breakfast routine with these delicious fruit and yogurt granola cups. These individual tarts are made with natural ingredients and will make your everyday mundane meal feel like hosting high tea. This recipe includes Cinnamon Bark oil which adds a sweet and spicy flavor, and supports healthy metabolic function. What better way to start your day than with a metabolism boost?
Whether you’re looking for a fun dish to prepare with family and friends, or simply want to try something new on your own, these granola cups are sure to impress.
1 ½ cups old fashioned oats
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 cup walnuts or almonds, finely chopped
¼ cup honey or pure maple syrup
1–2 drops Cinnamon Bark oil
5 tablespoons refined coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups Greek yogurt (or vegan coconut yogurt)
- Pre-heat oven to 325° F.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine seeds, oats, nuts, Fractionated Coconut Oil, vanilla, honey, and Cinnamon oil. Mix well.
- Using a lightly greased spoon, firmly pack a few tablespoons of mixture into muffin tin or tart pan, forming 8–10 individual cups.
- Bake granola cups on center rack for 15–17 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove tarts from oven and press down again with spoon to re-shape while still hot.
- Allow to cool completely, then carefully remove cups and set aside.
- Fill granola cups with Greek yogurt and top with mixed fruit.
- Serve immediately for best results.